PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Field Trippin' : Tobacco Barn Asheville, NC

I am such a lucky girl living so close to Asheville, NC- lots of antiquing and funky shops right at my finger tips. Today's virtual  field trip will be at the Tobacco Barn. 


Oh how I love this place. Plan on spending about 4 hours or more here- easily. It is truly an experience and takes time to navigate though the whole space. Get this- 77,000 square feet of decorating yummi-ness!






They have tons are art.  I love this very simple painting of a pear. I think could recreate this piece myself. 




I found several small tables like these. They are actually wood. I love that they are made to look like aged tin.  




Of course my heart melted when I saw this baby. I remembered Jenny has one just like it. You can read about it here



Did I mention how much I love mirrors? I have a storage unit full of them. I think that officially makes me a mirror hoarder. I'm not proud. I'm going to hang them all one day. Really, I am.




I still keep thinking about this sweet painting to add to my collection. It had a dent in the canvas so I was hesitant. I think you can fix that problem by ironing the canvas.






There were a pair of these Asian inspired  lamps I thought would look pretty in a master bedroom. Love those finials.




Hope you have enjoyed today's field trip! For more information about the Tobacco Barn visit here


xoxo-Tippi

No comments:

Post a Comment