PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, August 11, 2012

How To Wear Ankle Booties

How To Wear Ankle Booties

How To Wear Ankle Booties by tmaceinteriordesign featuring skinny leg jeans


Here's a fun little post I created from Polyvore. So, if you feel so inclined to spend $350 on that lovely little Alexander Wang sweater- go right ahead. I'll be at Old Navy buying a knock off cheaper version.

This creation stemmed from a very recent purchase I made at TJ Maxx.( you know- where you find the max for the minimum!) I found some really cute ankle boots very similar to those pictured in the set and just HAD to have them. I had no idea how to wear them or what to wear them with. The fashion gods must have taken  over my body because before I knew it I had left the store with those boots in my bag.

I am also loving colored skinny jeans. I have several colors and think they are such a nice alternative to the usual blue denim. My bright pink ones are fabulous. I'm happily surprised how many things they go with. Besides that, I can cross the street with confidence that I will be seen by oncoming traffic.  


Apparently I'm right on track with the trends because after doing a little research for this post I discovered that lots of fashion-y celebs are sporting these little numbers:




Oh Miss Isabel - aren't you popular! You , Katie, and Suri all hanging out  in your "Dickers" together.








Here you are again with Katie and some more friends. Wow- you get around! 


If you want the real deal Isabel Marant's - they are going to run you about $565 a pair. Otherwise-  get yo' self to Tj Maxx and pick up a pair for $35.   


xoxo,


       Tippi
















No comments:

Post a Comment