PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Retail Therapy: Spring Has Sprung!

I hit the road recently to try to find some outdoor items for our new house- we have a front porch and screened in porch I am looking forward to decorating. I ran into Marshall's to snoop around. After sadly, not finding any outdoor items, I  thought these might work for the guest bath:




 Apparently I have slight adoration for soap dispensers. I really don't enjoy seeing those icky plastic store bought ones. I did end up purchasing the elephant. He was the last one so I had to have it!





Then I was off to World Market to purchase this little number I saw on sale online:


Only to find out that it is only available online- :(






This was in stock. I like the fret work detail just as well and thought I could paint it red if I decided to go that direction. In my car it went!! 



Here are just a few other goodies at World Market I thought I'd share!




I love this Ikat shower curtain- it doesn't seem to be available online-  I think this was $24.00

























No comments:

Post a Comment