PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, June 11, 2012

Wallpaper Scouting

I was frolicking in Lowe's the other day and came across this display of wallpaper books. Very organized. By color. By style. Heaven. 



I know. I know. Waverly makes you want to cringe. Not these. Waverly has lots of options for those of us not looking for vines of ivy.





This chinoisserie style I imagine on an accent wall in a  dramatic dining room.



This ikat style would look great in a room with a little kick of hot pink. 



This one would be a great neutral. 




I am such a sucker for a stylized floral- especially ones with monkeys. I love all of the colors in this one.


Know what else is great? You can check these books out! 




xoxo- Tippi







No comments:

Post a Comment