PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, February 21, 2013

I'm Baaa ack !

I wasn't sure when I was going to hop back on this blog. It looks like today is the day. I've been gone since November- over three months and yet it doesn't seem that long. I have had a multitude of events happen the past few months, the latest was my grandmother's sudden passing two weeks ago today. I wish I was one of those people who can juggle it all. I really needed to put some things on hold  and focus on my family. I do desire to continue this blog and my design work that my grandmother was always so proud of. I wasn't sure for a while but I've missed having this outlet.

Today, I am missing "Grandmother" so much and I dedicate this post to her .She was like a mother to me and there for me always. She was beautiful, thoughtful, and most of all, selfless. I am truly thankful to have had her in my life.

Grandmother with my beautiful Carlisle (her namesake)




Grandmother with my beautiful Christian (her 2nd great grandchild)

1 comment:

  1. Your grandmother was a beautiful lady. You are so lucky to have the memories. It looks like she lived a long life. I hope we all live a long life. Thanks for the visit on my blog.

    ReplyDelete