PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Few Favorites


1. Loreal Colour Riche Tawny (845)
* This is a great natural nude color that I have worn for years and can't live without! (I couldn't find a link but should be able to find it at any drug store)

* This is a wonderful perfume line that is meant to be layered but I really love the Cashmere alone. It reminds me of Obsession.( If you live in the Asheville area- you can purchase this at Moda Boutique in Biltmore Park) 

*This is such a great product- not heavy and gives your skin a healthy glow!

*I use this as a bronzer 

* I promise this is such a great lip gloss- I love it because it is really thick, so a small amount is used and stays on and looks great layered over the lipstick listed above!

Happy Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment