PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year!!

Whew! I'm back from a little blogging break and ready for the new year!! Bring it 2012!! We are hoping to close on a new house the last week in February! This , of course means lots of ideas stirring in the 'ol brain. I'm looking forward to sharing this with all of you. In the meantime, I'm still trying to figure out this whole blogging thing-there is so much I have to learn!! My posts and pics will hopefully get better with time. Hopefully I will keep you coming back for more.

For today,  I Thought I would share one of my favorite abstract artists with you :    






Sally Benedict King is an amazing artist from Charleston, South Carolina. You can learn more about her here:

                                                 http://www.sallybenedict.com/work/new/

No comments:

Post a Comment