PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Being Absent Minded

eclecticrevisited.com
 Rooms with walls absent of color, that is! This is a trend that is surely the opposite of what I have ever known and loved. However, it is a trend that I am leaning towards for our new home. In the past I have always been drawn to color on the walls. I like the way a room feels with color wrapping you up like a warm blanket. The question now is, can this same feeling  be achieved with white walls? I believe it's a different feel for sure.You will really have to look to your accessories ( drapery panels, artwork, pillows, stacks of books) to hold the weight of that "cozy" factor. What I  really love most about this trend is that it gives you a great opportunity to change your accessories rather than repainting the room that you've grown tired of. Most of all- it keeps the husband happy! I can't tell you how many times I've heard " Why are you painting this room again?!"

Country Living

source unknown

Adore Magazine

Cocoa & Hearts

Decor Pad

source unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment