PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, October 26, 2012

Current Project

Here's a sneak peek of my current project:


One more layer of white paint on the interior and shelves and I'm done with this soon-to-be-fabulous china cabinet.

 Deadline: Today!!




 This is where the fun begins. Okay, not really. I have to spray paint 6 of those chairs and THEN recover them in that fabulous lavender ikat fabric. I  have yet to inspect  underneath to see how difficult the seats will be to remove. I'm hoping for the easy button. Prayers, my people. Prayers.

The fun will begin when I am able to stand back and admire my completed dining room from afar.

 Deadline: next week???

 Hopefully! I have to get the hubster to hang and assemble a few things. That can be a challenge because he works alot and when he's not working he's golf's alot. Did I happen to mention I'm quickly diving into this project because I'm hosting our family Thanksgiving this year? I think that might be a sign of the Apocalypse. 

In a nutshell- I am slightly stressing to meet some deadlines. I will have a more detailed post to follow next week on the design plan and details.  

Happy Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment